Julianne Hough tied the knot with NHL participant Brooks Laich in a beautiful ceremony earlier this month, and over the previous few days, we have been getting little tidbits right here and there about their massive day. Julianne advised Individuals that her favorite moment from the wedding was “kissing one another for the primary time as husband and spouse because the confetti cannons exploded round us. I could not cease crying all weekend and most of the people [thought] I’d have cried throughout your entire ceremony, however as a substitute I used to be simply so excited and able to have a good time!” Julianne and Brooks dated for a yr and a half earlier than saying their engagement in August 2015.
- Their wedding location holds particular significance for the couple. Julianne and Brooks exchanged “I dos” in an outside ceremony on Lake Coeur d’Alene, ID, the place Julianne spent most of her Summers rising up. “After I launched Brooks to the lake, he fell in love with this particular spot, and we knew this was the place we needed to boost our household and develop outdated collectively,” Julianne advised Individuals. “It simply felt proper to be married right here.”
- It was a lavish affair. Occasion planner Troy Williams of Merely Troy Life-style + Occasions designed the ceremony, which included greater than 2,000 blooms, 100 flower containers, confetti cannons, and at the least 200 backyard roses within the reception centerpieces. After the wedding, the couple donated all of the flowers to The Full Bloom, an organization that reuses flowers for patients in hospitals, hospice care, and different amenities.
- The evening was filled with surprises. Through the reception, Julianne’s bridesmaids stunned her with a dance quantity to Sia’s “The Biggest,” which additionally occurs to be one in every of her favourite songs. Julianne additionally stunned her husband with a fireworks show over the lake throughout their first dance (to OneRepublic’s “All This Time”).
- Company did not depart the marriage empty-handed. The pair put collectively presents by Items for the Good Life, which featured a Joyful Spritz facial spray, Sugarfina Bubbly Bears with a J&B monogram, and a make-your-own margarita set with Casamigos Tequila or make-your-own lemonade equipment.
- Julianne and Brooks wed in entrance of 200 company. Amongst them had been Nina Dobrev, Aaron Paul, Mark Ballas, and Derek Hough.
- The couple dressed to impress. Brooks wore a black and white Brooks Brothers tuxedo, whereas Julianne stunned in a strapless custom Marchesa gown, full with a double-tiered veil, and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery.
- Attendees dined on scrumptious meals from Le Catering. Dinner included smoked Columbia River steelhead with Washington apple coleslaw, chili aioli, ginger-glaze charcoal-braised brief ribs, and, for dessert, a strawberry-rhubarb crisp with whipped bitter cream.
Picture Supply: Cosmo / CPR / BACKGRID